The ANZO Oven and Kitchen Cleaner is a quick, fast-action product that can easily clean all corners of your stove, oven, BBQ grill(s) – and even your kitchen counters and tops. It is perfect for cleaning all stainless-steel (SS) products. It is specially formulated to be gentle on the surface but tough on the grease and grime.
It is available in different packaging sizes, depending on your requirements: 500 ML, 750 ML, 5 LTR and 10 LTR. Each bottle is designed for a unique purpose. Every single ANZO Cleaning Product is designed to be multipurpose and multi-functional. You do not need to go to lengths to clean your kitchen (and other stainless steel) items around the house. Below is a list of the top ten ways (and places) the ANZO Oven & Kitchen Cleaner can be used:
- To Clean Your BBQ Grills, Stove and Oven: Instead of putting in all that effort and time to clean your BBQ grill(s) rack or your kitchen’s stove and oven and still having to wait for hours; you can now get done with the cleaning in mere minutes! Simply pour some ANZO Oven Cleaner directly onto the area you wish to clean, wait for only 5 to 10 minutes and then wipe it with a damp cloth. You’ll have a brand new stove and oven in no time!
- To Put The Style Back In Your Curling Iron: You can remove any gel, mousse or other hair styling products that may have become encrusted in your curling iron. Just spray a thin layer of ANZO Oven & Kitchen Cleaner – leave off from 5 minutes – and then wipe it clean with a damp cloth. Make sure your curling iron is cool and not turned on when you do this. Let it stay for a few minutes to dry before using it again.
- Remove Grease Stains From Your Driveway or Garage: Banish oil and grease stains from concrete garage or driveway floors. Spray or pour ANZO Oven & Kitchen Cleaner on the stain and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Scrub with a stiff brush and rinse with a high-pressure garden hose.
- Clean Your Cast Iron Skillet, Frying Pan and Other Pots: Cast Iron is normally used to make pots, pans, skillets or other utensils used for heating. Use ANZO Oven & Kitchen Cleaner on the affected area before scrubbing it clean with a hard sponge or stiff brush. Rinse it thoroughly with water and let it dry.
- Remove Paint or Varnish: You can also easily remove paint or varnish by using ANZO Oven & Kitchen Cleaner. Spray liberally and wait for 10 minutes before wiping with a damp cloth. You can also just wash it with water if you have used a lot of product.
- Clean Stainless Steel: Regardless of whether it is inside your kitchen or outside of it, if it is made of Stainless Steel – ANZO Oven & Kitchen Cleaner can clean it and make it brand new. Simply pour some of the product onto the area you wish to clean, wait for a few minutes (maybe 10 to 15 minutes, depending on how deep the stain is) and then wipe with a damp cloth. Your stainless steel will be as restored like brand new!
- Remove Black Burn Marks from Old Pots and Pans: Pots and pans that have been greatly used over time sometimes develop burn marks from the stove. Pour ANZO Oven & Kitchen Cleaner on the pot or pan and scrub it clean with a hard sponge, heavy duty scrub or stiff brush (depending on how deep the marks are) . It’ll be shining in no time!
- Clean Your Kitchen Sink: You can also use ANZO Oven & Kitchen Cleaner to remove stubborn stains from metal or steel sinks. Spray the stained area, wait for five minutes and then scrub it clean with a sponge or damp cloth. Make sure to thoroughly wash it with water afterwards.
- Clean Stained Baking Dishes: Instead of scrubbing away for hours – or even waiting overnight – to get your baking trays cleaned, all you have to do is use a little ANZO Oven & Kitchen Cleaner and you’ll be done in minutes! Simply spray a little on the dishes, let them sit for a few minutes and then wash. If you are using a Nozzle-tipped bottle, you can pour some ANZO Oven & Kitchen Cleaner over the tray and scrub with a damp cloth a few minutes later. Wash thoroughly.
- Remove Heavy Oil and Grease Stains From Kitchen Tiles: Cooking over long periods can sometimes cause heavy stains to mark your kitchen floor. Don’t despair! Pour some ANZO Oven & Kitchen Cleaner directly onto the stain. Wait for 10-15 minutes (depending on how deep the stain is). Use a damp cloth or hard brush (depending on the stain) to wipe it clean.
- (Additional) Eliminate Bathtub Rings: The ANZO Oven & Kitchen Cleaner also works great when cleaning dirty, grimy bathtubs. Pour or spray a thin layer of ANZO Oven & Kitchen Cleaner over the stains. Let it sit for 5 minutes and then follow it up by rubbing clean with a sponge.
*Always make sure to wear gloves when using ANZO Oven & Kitchen Cleaner. Keep it away from your skin and eyes. If it contacts your skin, wash thoroughly with cold water. To learn more about the different cleaning supplies you can use for different cleaning methods, click here.